Sunday, August 2, 2009

What’s all the fuss about?


Perhaps this should have been my first post- never mind. I can always claim that it was supposed to be topsy-turvy anyways; and so everything is going as per the script!

First of all, to clarify, this blog is not about recent events or about how my day was- that’s stuff for diaries and newspapers, respectively.(Yes, respectively.) No, this post is about the eccentricities of life- sometimes admittedly from my life (wildly exaggerated at times) but definitely none of that dreary stuff and heaven forbid those dear diary moments! I’ll always try to add a pinch of humour to it- but I’ve been told that my humour is as dry as water is wet; whatever that means.

After not-waiting-in-anticipation for a long time, the day has arrived- college starts again tomorrow. So with all the chaos I probably wont be able to fool around with my not-so-apparent writing skills. So the blog will be updated weekly- every Sunday.

I’ve been told to keep the posts short as the average attention span while reading tends to be around 5 seconds max. So this is it. The buck…er… the post stops here.

1 comment:

Being Optimistic said...

Waiting for sunday... :-)